Monday 25 May 2015

Cover Change Update

As you all know I changed the cover for back in April so I'm approaching two months with the new one. 
So did it improve sales? 

Well sales have improved and improved dramatically but can I solely attribute the cover change to that? I'm not sure. The 99p/99c price has always been the same. 

However I do feel the 'generic' cover has played a major role. 

I'm not going to quote numbers but for the first time ever I ducked under the top 1000 overall paid books on Amazon. I made it into the 800's, which has always been a target, if not a dream! 

I don't know if this of interest but I wanted to post it as it's possibly an experience of value to someone else considering a change. 
I hope it continues!

 Buy your own copy here - http://authl.it/2pe

No comments:

Post a Comment